Monday, November 24, 2008

It has begun....


Yippeee! Our new house is quickly being built (ummm..will somebody please buy our house???) :)

7 comments:

Naoma said...

Sooo exciting! Hope your house sells quickly, I am sure it will.

dream quilt create said...

I can hardly wait to see the finished product!

Lindz said...

How exciting!! I hope someone buys your house soon! I can't believe noone is grabbing that great deal! This market is insane! At least maybe the winter and snow will slow down your new house and give you time to find a buyer!!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

John and I saw it, we seriously talk to Kathy about that very house. I finally changed my minds, I relized that I couldn't do the stairs for one day.

I'm so excited for you guys though, it will be fun to watch it go up.

We'll pray for the sale of your house there too.

Charlotte said...

Such a fun time to watch your house being built. Get ready for a lot of trips to check up on the progress. Good thing gas prices are so low now!

AJ and Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck on selling the house. My fingers are firmly crossed for you!

The Blairs said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see how it turns out. How long is it supposed to take? What is it going to look like?