Monday, March 16, 2009

My House Part II

So, here is the other half of my house pictures. This is my front door--I love how tall it is and I really love the brick front porch.
I also wanted to relay how excited I am to have a little bigger garage. Before, I had to squeeze myself out of a cracked open car door--about 8 inches of wiggle room--but now I can swing the doors open wide! It is so lovely!


No, my cat was not just hit by a car, although it does look that way....

But it does show how much room there is in front of my car--my cat is about 6 feet tall. That's a lot of room!




Here is a picture of my craft room. Okay, fine--it's not really mine.....yet..... (evil laughter....)

The real craft room is pretty much empty of cuteness, but full of miscellaneous junk--but here are the three cute little square windows at the top. :)
But great things are destined for this room! Great Pottery Barn things...... :)




Here is our back door--which also opens into the craft room--such pretty doors!































Now this wall I LOVE! It's all molding and it makes me happy.
























I also love these columns and the tall tall baseboards--so old fashioned looking.






Here is our sunroom--isn't it just perfect for a baby grand piano?? We'll probably get one around the same time that we get my pottery barn craft room... :)






And here is our lovely family room/dining/kitchen area. I love how cozy it all is. So nice, and the ceiling opens up onto an open stairway/hallway on the second floor--does that make sense? It's nice and open--we just have to make sure that Bridger doesn't try to throw anything over the railing or that our cat doesn't try to jump (he has tried already!)














And aren't the hangers neato? I found them at my all-time-new-favorite store: "home again" They are vintage and from all over (NY, FL, CA and UT) --they're currently residing in my front coat closet--how fun--it is my new collection. The front one is from Anniversary Inn though, we kind of borrowed it 8 years ago...oops...sure looks great in my new collection though!


post signature

20 comments:

Lindz said...

It's so pretty Lindsay! I love the sunroom! It all looks like a model home...great job decorating!! =)

Auntie Lolo said...

I love your new blog layout and your signature turned out great! I LOVE the front door. It's beautiful and I LOVE the kitchen/dining/family room. I had a hard time picturing it and now I can. Those hangers are awesome!

Auntie Lolo said...

Wait, I forgot to comment on the mouldings, they are amazing!! And the front of the house looks so so nice.

Naoma said...

So fun seeing it with the furniture in! I am so excited for you... Yet I am a little jealous! =) I also love your new blog layout, very cool.

Lori Holt said...

Lindsay-Lindsay-Lindsay
You amaze me girl! You are all moved in like you have lived there forever and also redid your blog which I love-so creative!
I love everything about your house I know you guys are going to be so happy there and I'm happy cuz now you're closer to me!
Lori

Breezy said...

Wow you waste no time! You have got that house put together in pristine order! You are such a great decorator :) I would totally still be living out of boxes trying to figure out what to do with all my gobs of junk!

dream quilt create said...

The house looks gorgeous! I thought Scout WAS dead.....he must like the cold floor. I love the potential of your craft room. Patience is a virtue.

Emily Fotheringham said...

I love it!

The Kohler Family said...

Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!!! I just can't say anything else right now...I must go back to my clean my depressing non-cute house :)

Elena said...

I'm oozing jealousy right now. I really can't wait to see it in person. Love how you've decorated it.

Kenzy said...

It is so beautiful. I am so jealous. It all looks so great!

loven it! said...

now i am even more excited!! LOVE the new background!! love the pics of the house!! how does thursday work for you?? if you want we could even meet for lunch somewhere then go play/see your house! maybe you don't want my kids there to mess it up!! call me!!

The Blairs said...

Oh Lindsay, it is beautiful!

I had the weirdest dream about you last night. We were at some kinda of party and you were showing a slideshow of your new house and all of a sudden there were pictures of this baby girl and yall were like and we'd like to introduce you to our newest baby girl Hayley?!?!? Maybe I have too much baby on the brain.

Anyway, congrats on the move and new house!

Jymn and Shelby said...

Super cute! So happy for you guys!

Bethany C. said...

You are so talented! How did you get that all decorated and put together so quickly?! It looks gorgeous. The block misses you guys!

lindsey v said...

It is so amazing! I didn't know it had a sunroom! How fun! I want to see it in person. I love all the details like the moldings and the windows and I REALLY wish that I could swing my car door wide in my garage.

sinika said...

I love how all of your stuff looks PERFECT in your new house. You just make everything look so cute- can you decorate my house next? Love the floors... love all of it! Congrats!

Melissa said...

Wow....it is so beautiful. I am so jealous. I can not believe how fast you unpacked. You are amazing! Congratulations!!!

Elisabeth said...

Love all the details, like the moldings, and the hardwood floors. Just perfect.

AJ and Jennifer said...

What a nice home! You have decorated is so nicely. You have the touch!