
I decided to take full advantage of my kids for Halloween this year. Instead of letting them pick what they wanted to be (fireman...princess...) I used my vast persuasive skills to get them to be what I wanted. Bwa ha ha ha! (Insert evil laughter...)

Of course, Bridger had no idea who Elvis was and Kennedy definitely didn't know what a 'poodle girl' was..but when I brought up a guitar and a pink skirt, they were both sold. And I have to say that they were also very very excited. Bridger didn't even mind that I sprayed his hair black--he just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to injure him (you know, the usual--poke his eye out or cut his ear off...that sort of thing...)--but once we got past that, he was fine. :)

We went to our town's fall festival this last weekend and not only did Bridger a.k.a. "Elvis" get invited on stage to play with the rock band, but they won the costume contest too! Were they ever excited! They each got a fun toy, and free movie passes, ice cream, pancakes at village in and jamba juice (Bridger's favorite!!!)


They love getting into character--Bridger really has the moves. He has hips and he knows how to use them--we just try to encourage the elvis hip swing as opposed to the michael jackson one....yikes....

They love to dance together. Kennedy loves to shake her "chips" (hips) and Bridger loves to sing "blue suede shoes"




I love halloween! And now I am even more excited for next year--when we'll have one more child to torture! And by the way---it's a GIRL!!!!
14 comments:
the kids look SO cute!
congrats on another little girl on the way!
What the cute! Does Bridger have little side burns? That is so fun that they won the contest. (And you made that poodle skirt, right? Way cute.) I say dress them up in what YOU want them to be as long as you can.
Yay for a girl!!!!!!!!
For the love!! They are sooooooo cute!! Congrats again on winning best costume! LOVING the new blog design!!
oh my cuteness!!! take advantage while you can!!! britten wanted the scariest costumes this year. boo hoo!! LOVE the new back ground too!!
So adorable! They look so happy in their costumes! Congrats on the baby Girl news!!
Yahoo! I'm so very excited for you! About the costmes that is - oh and a GIRL! Yeah!
The kids are adorable - as usual!
Love it, Love it, love it! You are SO creative! I LOVE the costumes! And congrats on the baby girl news!!
They look absolutely adorable. And congrats on the baby girl! That's so exciting. I'm sure Bridger and Kennedy are thrilled.
Yah!! So excited for you about another girl!! And your kids just look ADORABLE!! How fun that they won the costume contest!! =)
They look so cute.
Wow...what great costumes!! They look awesome! I can see why they won the costume contest. Good job! Such cute pictures.
Congratulations!! That will be so fun to have another girl. I am so jealous.
they look sooooooo fancy. and bridger looks so handsome.and keneddie looks so cute.love madi
Adorable as always! I am so excited for you to have another cute little girl, fun to have sisters!
Those costumes ROCK!!! I didn't realize you were pregnant either. :) When are you due? So fun its a girl.
Post a Comment