Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who wants leftovers!!!

he boutique was a great success!  Thanks to everyone who went shopping :)  However, I still do have some products left over that I would love to sell to help Francis.  Normally, I would never sell anything on my blog, but...you know....

I am seriously the worst sales person ever--I felt so bad taking people's money!  I just wanted to give it away sometimes :)

Here are pictures of what I have left, I can make the hair posy's in any of the fabric choices below and you can buy as many as you'd like.  The crayon rolls I only have one each of, and the scarves as shown are one each except for the green on green (see below...)  I actually don't have any green ones--but I do have enough fabric left to make  four grey on grey and three brown on brown.  You'll just have to use your imagination to know what they look like :)  These scarves actually sold really well!  I might create my own etsy shop if it didn't take so much energy and commitment.....

And shipping?  It's on me--it's a good way to keep in touch with you people :)  p.s. I'll ship it the next day--I promise.  Normally, I am a horrible horrible shipper--the post office is so not my friend, but I will do it this time.  Yes, I will. 

So, remember:  green on green scarves = none   brown on brown = 3

Add to Cart

and grey on grey = 4

Add to Cart




p.s.  maybe I should mention that the scarves are all made out of jersey cotton--t-shirt material, they are lightweight, so mostly an accessory you can keep on without getting overheated, but they do keep you warm outside too...






Crayon roll #4

Add to Cart





Crayon roll #5

Add to Cart



And the posies, I can make in any of these fabrics--the pics are pretty true to color, but in person much prettier.  They're all made out of upholstery fabric--which is really thick and perfect for fall and winter.



Posy #1

Add to Cart





Posy #2  (it's a shiny gold color...)

Add to Cart




Posy #3

Add to Cart





Posy #4

Add to Cart




Posy #5

Add to Cart





Posy #6

Add to Cart





Posy #7

Add to Cart





Posy #8 (a silvery gray color)

Add to Cart


Maybe I should mention prices???  The scarves are $12, the crayon rolls are $10 and the posies are $6.

Aren't you proud of me for figuring out all of these 'buy now' buttons?  Only catch is, they are only up for a week (it was a free trial, hee hee :) )  So, after a week, you'll just have to email me, I guess!

Happy shopping and thank you for supporting my friend, Francis!



post signature

6 comments:

Kara said...

Perhaps I should just come shopping at your house. I NEED a few more of the posies and a crayon roll. When is a good time?

Auntie Lolo said...

Ok seriously, Christmas shopping for my nephew Owen and the money benefiting my sister?? How perfect could it be? That cowboy crayon roll is mine. :)

The Blairs said...

All your stuff is so cute. I ordered some stuff, hopefully I did it right!?! I am a bit computer challenged.

sinika said...

I want some stuff. Should I still order on here? Or should you just bring it tomorrow and I'll pay you then???

Elisabeth said...

Coming tonight to book club? I'm trying to be there. If I am I'll bring some money! I think I want the hair posies'

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Hi Lindsy - You've added alot to this since I've been here. Love your crafts and what your doing with the money. I could take some of the hair things, are they to small for 9 year olds?

Loved being at your house and seeing every one.

Excited for your new baby daughter.

Happy new year
Hugs
cindy@stitches