Friday, April 30, 2010

"Two-Wheel Bike"

Is this the face of a happy accomplished kid, or what???  Jer was finally able to help him gain his confidence on a bike without training wheels and he has never looked back!  Now he can go on the dirt with ease and he already wants to do jumps.  This snow on the ground right now is killing him!  He wants nothing more than to go on a bike ride--and I couldn't agree with him more :)





My mom and I were watching him go around the block with Jeremy holding on to the back of his seat--at least Bridger thought he was holding on.  When he realized he was all by himself, he yelled out (at the top of his lungs...) "Hey everybody!  Look at me! I'm riding a two-wheel bike all by myself!"  Once he made it back to the house he said: "I feel like a bike-riding champion!"





Meanwhile, this little cutie was out picking flowers.  I'm sure she'll be very easy to train to ride a bike, but for now she just likes to run.  After Bridger went around the block on his bike, Kennedy wanted us to watch her run around the block.  It took a while...but it was pretty cute :)






As we were going inside after a productive evening, Bridger said to me : "I knew today was going to be a special day."  Sweet!



And then there's Charlotte...she is such an obedient child these days!  Never makes a mess with her toys, always listens to me and most importantly, never complains when I kiss her all over. :)


post signature

7 comments:

Lindz said...

Yay Bridger!! :) I love the pic of Bridger putting Kennedy in a head lock as he hugs her....that is the same hug that Ayden gives Zoe! Zoe isn't usually as happy as Kennedy looks here!! LOL!

dream quilt create said...

That's a great story, glad you captured it forever! Cute, kissable chidlren! My grandchildren. Now I know why they are called "grand" children. Plus, I just get to enjoy them.

Melissa said...

Way to go Bridger!! That is awesome. Very cute pictures!

The Kohler Family said...

That is a huge accomplishment for Bridger! How fun! I think Charlotte looks like Bridger! Cute!!

Rachel said...

Great work Bridger! And what a cute family!

Naoma said...

Way to go Bridger!! What a stud, we are thinkiong about teaching Tommy... Maybe someday soon, we will see. Charlotte is a doll, I need to come see her again!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Go Bridger, your the man. I'm very proud of you. And Kennedy, I absolutely adore you. You are my kind a girl.

Lindsey I love your new boarder and header.

Charlotte is amazing, she doesn't mess up her toys.

Big Hugs
cindy@stitches