Our silly Bridger always says the funniest things, but sometimes he just melts my heart. We were having scripture time after dinner the other night and he was bouncing around all over the place (a regular event for us....) so we gave him a pop quiz afterward to see if he had been listening (we were sure he hadn't). We were reading about missionary work so we asked him about my brother who is
serving a mission right now. We asked where Uncle Addison was and Bridger said: on a mission in"Souf Af-i-ka"--then we asked what he was doing there, Bridger said "Heavenly Father is talking to him"...(wow, we were really impressed!) Then, wondering what else he would say we asked what else Uncle Addison was doing and Bridger said "Playing with dump trucks"-----oh, the 2-year old came back :)
Here's a pic of my brother in South Africa. I asked him to bring all those children home to me... :)
serving a mission right now. We asked where Uncle Addison was and Bridger said: on a mission in"Souf Af-i-ka"--then we asked what he was doing there, Bridger said "Heavenly Father is talking to him"...(wow, we were really impressed!) Then, wondering what else he would say we asked what else Uncle Addison was doing and Bridger said "Playing with dump trucks"-----oh, the 2-year old came back :)
Here's a pic of my brother in South Africa. I asked him to bring all those children home to me... :)







4 comments:
I love to hear what little kids say......it's one of my favorite things! I finally started a notebook that I can write the funny things my kids say in it. Bridger is such a sweetie!
Aw, Bridger is so cute!! I love that picture. You captured the monkey well. :)
He is getting so big! I bet he keeps you busy and entertained! Kennedy is also growing quickly. She is so cute! I bet she's a sweetie! Thanks for sharing your blog!
Post a Comment