Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bridger's Birthday Cakes


I just thought I would post some of the cute Birthday cakes that Bridger has been able to eat through the years. He had a cowboy party for his first Birthday--unfortunately he could have cared less about how his cake looked. Oh, well... I thought it was cute...







For his second Birthday, it was all about dump trucks.
And for his third, well--he got three fabulous cakes. All of which he loved (to eat that is...)

Here he is with his roller coaster cake--sooo cute! My mother in law made this for him and he loved it!



My family had a 'bob the builder construction party' for Bridger--complete with real road and construction signs, reflective vests and hard hats. It was really fun!





Bridger loved his backhoe cake--it was just for him (thank goodness he didn't eat the whole thing!!) He did finish off the wheels though--and who can blame him?? Chocolate donuts...mmm....

6 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

I love all the birthday cakes!! I still can't believe you did those boots. It's been years and I am still impressed. Did you make those cupcakes too? Happy Birthday Bridger!!

Ty and Mari said...

WOW!!! You should start a business! Those are so very cute!

The Kohler Family said...

no kidding?! Can I just hire you to make all my birthday cakes from here on out? Those cakse look like so much fun!

Lindz said...

Those are all such adorable cakes!! What a lucky little guy he is!! I hope Ayden never sees Bridger's birthday cakes because he would be very disappointed in his own!!! =)

Becky said...

wow, whoever made those cakes is amazing. I don't think there was one i loved more than another. definitely a talent i do not posess.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I love those cakes. Lois told me about them before but I'm glad you posted them. It makes me want cake right now!