Bridger started preschool today! He was so excited that at 7:00 in the morning he yelled down to me: "Mom, get off the computer! preschool starts soon and we're going to be late!" (Hmmm, wonder where he got that from...no, we're never late to anything...) :)
He had such a wonderful time--he came home and kept kissing my hand (part of a book that they read there--really cute) and he was so excited to show me all of the treasures he brought home in his little backpack. I can't believe he is already this big!!! He is such a cutie!





9 comments:
What a big boy!! He looks so cute on his first day!
He IS so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I am glad the potty training is at 50%. Good luck with the mini-van Bridger!
Yes, he really is growing up...
Wow, he looks WAY too old in this picture. And can I just say that I frankly LOVE when he bosses you around?! It CRACKS me up.
He looks so cute! Great job on the potty training!
Good job hanging in there on the potty training! We aren't quite successful yet at our house!
Bridger looks so cute on his first day . I am glad he liked it. Olivia started kindergarten on Thursday . Love Dianne
Awww. Exciting times for Bridger.
what a handsome little boy!! so glad he is starting to go on the potty!! crazy story! did i ever tell you about the time we were on a road trip and jeff had britten pee in the mcdonalds cup and a few hours later when sarah was thirsty i handed her that same cup! YUCK! i felt like the worst mom in the world!
Post a Comment