My precious little nephew was born a week ago--he was five and a half weeks early and only 5.4 lbs.
He is the sweetest little guy! For coming so early he has been so healthy and we are blessed that he is so strong.
This is the first baby to be born since I have had my two--so I was super excited to make little baby gifts and do all those cute baby things--imagine how disappointed I was to have a cold on the day he was born! What horrible timing!
Our whole family has had the sniffles for a while now--probably two weeks--not a big deal really, but we don't want to risk getting this little guy sick (or his parents!)
Needless to say, I am DYING to get my hands on him :) I just can't believe how little he is--about half the size of mine! :)
Well, it will be hard but I guess I'll just have to wait till he's a little bigger before I shower him with my kisses...and Bridgers and Kennedy's too...I'm sure they will have plenty of kisses...
For now we'll all just have to kiss the computer screen (at least that's Kennedy's approach) :)





5 comments:
He's SO adorable!! Glad to finally see pictures and I really hope you get to meet him soon.....for your sanity frankly. :)
He is precious. I hope he keeps doing well. Makes me want a new baby boy something bad :) (Someone remind me that my baby is only 6 months old).
Babies are amazing. I've been blessed to have 75 babies with brown eyes her to give my kisses too.
Your so cute with you cute gifts and surprises.
Linds, you made me get all teary eyed! I can't wait for you guys to see him. He might come home tomorrow, or Thursday...we are dying to get him home! They pulled the feeding tube today, so he's on his own for eating and so far he's doing great. Your such a cute Aunt and I can't wait for him to meet Bridger and Kennedy. I think Bridger could teach him a few things. Love, Em
Congratulations on your new nephew. He looks so good! The picture of him in the hospital brings back memories . . . It's very considerate of you to wait until Bridger's better before going to visit! Hopefully the cute baby is home by now!
Post a Comment