
My cute little Kennedy got herself a new spring dress--it's so fun dressing her up! I was able to get together with my good friend Leigh, who I met when we lived in Texas (right after we were married, we lived in the same apartment complex, and now we only live 20 minutes away--it's awesome!) and we made these dresses together. They turned out so darling! Kennedy loves hers, she always wants to wear it and never wants to take it off--but I think Sarah (Leigh's daughter) needed some bribing :)


Such cute girls! Sarah is actually Brider's age, but since I went over there while Bridger was in preschool, Kennedy got to play with Sarah--all to herself, and Sarah was such a sweetheart to her!

Here is the pattern: It's Portabellopixie by Sandi Henderson (she's local)--all of her patterns are gorgeous! It was so fun putting these dresses together. Even though I accidentally sewed the bodice on backwards--no one can tell! :) Unfortunately, my sewing machine took a bad spell during all of this--it is in need of repair.....maybe I can talk Jeremy into one of
these (the yellow one) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment