I am happy to say that I have found the most perfect table for my craft room. It's counter height, it's made out of an old door, it has a ledge for storage underneath and best of all--it's sea foam green. I just love it!
I found the table and all of these cute red boxes (including the vintage apple tin and breadbox and the cool straw dispenser) at Home Again--my absolute favorite store (it's a consignment store for home stuff). I got a killer deal!
I even found those red barstool there. Scout (our cat) really likes to hide under them.
I fell in love with the red plaid tin--it's a skotch kooler from 1952 (10$!!!)--but it holds my sewing stuff perfectly. I also love the turquoise suticase--I found that on ksl classifieds--I've had it for a couple of months, but never dreamed I would find a table to match--it's so fun!
Even this lamp was from a garage sale--many many years ago--but it looks like new. You can't tell from the picture, but the paint is all crackled, which I like.
And that red wire basket is perfect for holding all my fat quarters and fabric scraps. It even looks cute in there too!
Now my dilemma, what should I make first???






11 comments:
Way to go Linds, we are soul sisters. I love your stuff. It is perfect. I've got to find out where this place is. And I've go to come see you. I'll call first.
that all came together great! It looks so good! Can't wait to see it in person. As for what to make...dress for Kennedy!
I LOVE it all!!!! You are so amazing at finding deals, and all of it is perfect! Can't wait to see it in person.
It's very pretty, it should be in a magazine.
I love the table and I think it is so interesting and unique. I love it I cant wait to see it in person.
Love it!! Home Again huh? Never heard of it, where is it?
The pics are great but it's so much cuter in person. Person? Well you know what I mean, cuter in craft table:)
oh my cuteness!! that table is amazing!! i totally want to make a craft on it!! let me know if you ever see another one!! it looks great! love the tulip pics too!
I somehow missed this post. That table is soooo cute! I love it! And everything else looks so good together! I think you should be an interior designer. You know what looks good together and you always know where to get stuff. And you know different ways to use things like the straw container and the cooler. I need help with those kinds of things.
It's seriously AMAZING and your mom is right, it should be in a magazine!! It's just so you. I want to come craft now!!
What a cute table. It is so unique. You find the cutest home decor. I need to start shopping with you!
Post a Comment