Monday, November 29, 2010

And....now it's Christmas!


I got to play my flute here last night!!!  In the Assembly Hall on Temple Square in Salt Lake City.  Every Christmas I play with Sounds of the Season--the South Jordan Community Choir.  It was an amazing night to be on Temple Square.  After 24 hours of falling snow--it looked like a winter wonderland.  The light were gorgeous too.


I didn't take these first two pictures--I didn't even have my camera--just a cell phone.  It was even prettier than this though, if you can imagine--because the snow was still falling.


Jeremy's parents were able to come with us to the concert.  As I was sitting up on stage--it was fun looking down at them in the first row.  I could see Charlotte getting her mouth stuffed with baby snacks from 4 little hands (Bridger's and Kennedy's...).  Kennedy was thumbing through a hymn book and everytime I looked at her she got embarrassed.  And then Bridger was staring off into space at one point raising and lowering his eyebrows over and over again.  I was so glad they could all come--to hear the Christmas music and see the lights.  Such a fun memory!

p.s. if anyone wants to (wink wink)  we are playing again at Bingham High School on December 10 and 11 at 7:00


post signature

3 comments:

dream quilt create said...

Sorry I had to miss it....I know you did really well playing your flute and that everyone had a wonderful evening ♥

sinika said...

I want to take my kids soon!!! So pretty at Christmastime.

Auntie Lolo said...

So proud of you! Love the pictures, even if they are from your camera.