Here are Bridger's legos! He LOVES them, with every fiber of his being!!! That's all he got this year, from Santa and from grandparents! The great thing is that he can put them all together by himself. He is such a lego smartie!
And here is what Santa brought our cutie Charlotte. She LOVED all the treats :) and she dances when the puppy sings to her, can't ask for anymore than that!
It was sad saying goodbye to our little Buddy the Elf. Turns out he drove to the North Pole in one of Bridger's Jeeps! He told Santa to tell the kids where to find the Jeep. Turns out it was in the play kitchen! And was loaded with candy :)
I love Charlotte in these pajamas! She turns into a little mermaid--with her legs tucked up inside her belly, or with both legs in one leg hole! Guess that's what happens when you're crawling all over the place with roomy p.j.'s!
My grandparents sent the kids pillow pets--they love them!
Cute!!! I love these Matryoshka dolls (really, they're measuring cups--but I keep them in the living room :) )
And everyone went to work on all the legos while I went to work on breakfast. It was really hard--I had to turn on the oven... (really, we made it the night before :))
2 things about this picture....don't you love my new red dutch oven??!!?? And can you tell Jeremy got a new lens for my camera? It is SO fun!!! Focus on food, focus on pot, i love it!
I love building legos too...in my pajamas... :)
Now I'm just playing with my new camera lens, have I told you how much I love it?
Later that evening, we swung by Jer's grandparents house to exchange gifts with them.
I love Hudson's chocolatey face :)
They have the funnest Christmas house! I love all the lights and so do the kids!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!








































5 comments:
Fun!! I love your new lens!! And if Kennedy is anything like me, she will remember the Christmas morning she got her dollhouse FOREVER! It's still my very favorite Christmas morning memory. I am impressed with Bridger's Lego skills (8-14....) and Charlotte is so cute crawling around!
Addy got the loving family dollhouse too. I love that the parents that came with it have wedding rings on. What a great toy. My MIL told me how much she loves seeing the grandkids play with the house and pretend to be a mom and stuff. She said with Barbies it is all about the clothes and boys. True the dragons (from How to Train Your Dragon)also ended up in the beds and chairs of the house, but she loves it!
Cute pictures. What a fun camera lens.
I miss your cute family. Looks like a fantastic Christmas. Mrs. Claus wanted to bring Avery the Fisher Price doll house, too - but Santa decided it would be a pain to transfer back to Utah from Texas. Maybe a birthday present in May when she's old enough to really enjoy it.
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. So fun that Bridgers legos where fun for the whole family!! I can not believe how long Kennedy's hair is, she is so beautiful. Oh, and yes... I love your new red dutch oven. Very cute!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I love all the pictures , the kids are adorable. We had a great Christmas as well , I agree it gets better and more magical as the kids get older. We got a new camera for christmas too , it is so much fun taking pictures...
Post a Comment