My friend Leigh has bag tagged me--you're supposed to snap a picture of your bag and then all of its contents (no cleaning first!)As you can see, my bag is ginormous. It holds way too much, weighs at least 15 lbs., and I am in desperate need of a new one (too bad I didn't share a glimpse of the inside lining, a cute turquoise stained with baby food and other liquid substances that have leaked...) :)

Anyway, in my bag I have a plethora of diapers, wipes, my wallet (2 actually), my planner, a blanket, my Joseph Smith Study Guide, 300 pens, kleenex, hair accessories for Kennedy and I, various assortment of lotions and lip glosses, a broken bracelet (Bridger pulled too hard in church one day and I have yet to fix it...), a bag of mints left over as a favor from a wedding shower I attended on Saturday, and last but not least: a nice pile of garbage (top left corner). There, at least the garbage is out of my bag now! Thanks to Leigh, my bag has been cleaned and organized! :) Now, I tag: Lois, Sinika, Naoma, Lindsay, Rachel and Kahlia.

Last weekend, we went to the Living Aqarium (?) in Sandy. It was a lot of fun and Bridger loved every minute of it (I'm pretty sure Kennedy did too...).
I LOVE this picture--up close and personal with a frog--they shared a 'moment'
Of course Bridger was excited to see Nemo, but Kennedy was pretty mesmerized too. She loved the moving fish and all the bright colors. Her eyes were wide open the whole time and she never made a peep--she just soaked it all in.
You even get to pet the stingrays, I have to admit that we were all a little nervous at first, but it was really cool once we got the nerve.After the aquarium we went over to the Mayan for dinner--which is now Bridger's very favorite place to eat. He loved watching the performers dive off the cliff into the water.

He loved it so much that he just sat and stared at the waterfall all night, waiting for the next diver--therefore, Jeremy and I got to enjoy a nice conversation that wasn't about airplanes or firetrucks...





6 comments:
Bless you for not tagging me to do the purse thing. It's such a mess, I'd be humiated. Hey, I saw that you were carrying Kennedy in a sling. I'm in the market and was wondering if you like yours and what kind it was, etc.
Love the pictures!! And I miss the Mayan. Good food, good entertainment. I am not sure if I'm going to do the bag tag b/c frankly I'm lazy but I will try!! Your purse is super cute though!! And so is your new background!!
I love the pictures of your trip to the aquarium, Kennedy has the cutest wide eyed trance expression, as I experienced yesterday when we were sitting next to you in church. :o) I love watching the curiosity in a baby's eyes, it certainly makes me wonder what they are thinking.
OKay, here's the thing...I dont even have a purse. I have an UGLY diaper bag with boring baby stuff in it. Its sad. I soo want to carry a purse again. Your's is DARLING by the way...where did you get it? I love the pictures from the aquarium..I love going to places like that, museums and such...and I'm just going to have to steal a moment of your time and have you teach me how to do the cute blog background thing..I'm getting tired of looking at my boring one!
You got such cute pics at the aquarium...what a fun place! That picture of Bridger and the frog is just the cutest thing ever! Oh and I agree with Kahlia...I think your purse is way cute!
Hey there... What a fun Tag. Tommy missed bridger today, but thursday will be fun. I am copying you and me and my sister are going to the aquarium too. Should be fun, looks like you guys had a great time! Fun pictures!!! Also let me know when that airplane/picnic thing is so we can get things planned. Later.
Post a Comment