So, Bridger recieved a Bob the Builder DVD (about road construction) from my parents for Easter. He has been watching it religiously and I think he has the whole thing memorized now. Today, as we were driving down Redwood Road, I pointed out to him that they are starting to make the road bigger (whoo hoo!)--he went on to say:
"First, they dig a hole, and take a backhoe and fill up a dump truck with dirt. They they put in lots of rocks, then they pour in the concrete and then they put asphalt on top of the concrete. When it dries it gets really hard and smooth and then trucks can drive on it."
He is so funny, and such his father's son. Jeremy, I'm afraid he has "the knack" as Dilbert so eloquently puts it...
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Um, wow. That is amazing. Get that kid in college already!! Just skip the middle part!!
Too Funny! Did he really use all those words? That must be some DVD!
That's so funny! What a smart little guy! =)
Atta boy Bridger!
Ok that kid is hilarious!! What a cutie... I am so glad that Tommy has such a wonderful little guy to hang out with.
That is soooo cute! What a smart little boy!
Post a Comment