
Bridger, Aunt Kim, Uncle Jordan and me went hiking up to Scott's Falls today (back side of Timp). It was hot and the fall's were hard to get to, but was still a lot of fun. Bridger was his typical curious self. He pet a fuzzy caterpillar and saw lots of ants and was scared of the stinging nettle and flys.

There were wild flowers everywhere, but we were a little late for the blossoms (they were wilting).

The hike down was slow going. Bridger needed time to draw in the dirt.

After the hike we saw Uncle Jordan's new motorcycle. It is very cool.
4 comments:
Jeremy-
why is bridger wearing your thomas the train hat?(Pic 1)
-Sean
Awww! I loved hearing about him and the caterpillar--he is so funny! And such a dirt lover! He looks like a natural on the bike--I bet you were dying to get on there yourself! :)
The pictures are beautiful...Bridger looks way older. The weather looks beautiful. Good job, Jeremy!
I am just so frightened that Jordan has a motorcycle?!!! Am I the only one freaking out about this??!!
Post a Comment